The most common mistakes made before hiring an Office Removals Company in London
Choosing an office removals company is a crucial part of your office relocation planning. Do this the right way and you are headed for a painless office removal. Do this the wrong way and your relocation could turn into a nightmare.
You will need to spend some time in market research, get Office Removals Quotes and probably have some Removals Companies look at both office locations. Try to avoid the common mistakes made in this process.
With this article we aim to show you some of the most common mistakes made when choosing an Office Removals Company and most importantly how to avoid making those mistakes.
- It is a common sense to choose the Office Removals Company with the lowest price and price/quality ratio. Nevertheless try to resist the temptation to favor a Removals Company solely on the basis of price.
- Getting an Office Removals Quote over the phone saves time but is only an approximation of what the removal will cost. For an accurate quote they need to visit the locations.
- Getting only one quote. You need to get at least three Office Removals Quotes in order to have sufficient information for your decision.
- Not planning ahead is very common and probably the worst mistake you can make. Make sure you plan well in advance and don`t leave anything for the last minute.
- Not asking. There are numerous things to consider when hiring an Office Removals Company. Don`t hesitate to ask. Make sure you ask about company policies regarding packaging, storage, insurance, manpower.
- Problems with the access. Don`t let yourself be surprised by access difficulties. Do your homework and talk to the building managers about possible solutions to any problems that could come up. This will save you time and money later.
Check out our free Office Removals Checklist for more information about your Office Removal.
Share and Enjoy